Supervision in small groups with places strictly limited
Don’t miss out this will go quickly (max 6 per group)
Over the years, I have had the pleasure of doing team supervision and have found this to be a useful way to develop skills. The team effect can be energizing and gain skills faster than individual supervision.
- 1 x 90-minute session per month for 4 months, delivered online through Zoom
- Two groups available – either adults or adolescents
- 6 hours of active supervision from a Clinical Psychologist
- Amazing value $390 per block of 6 hours of supervision (once per month for 4 months)
- Watch Louise doing therapy live using a “model-discuss-practice’ framework
- Peer support and clinical supervision using ACT in a fluid and flexible way.
This will be a rewarding experience learning in small supervision groups and a perfect way to become more skilled, gain your CPD supervision requirements, and build peer support groups.
In each session, 1 or 2 professionals will present a client, Louise will roleplay, then there will be practice or conceptualisation and discussion. This applied supervision practice is a deep way to learn ACT/DNA-v.
The peer supervision groups are also designed to connect an ongoing small group of people together on a regular basis.
They are great value because you get 90 minutes of supervision for less than $100 per session.
Numbers will be strictly limited so act fast!
- Adolescent client group – Tuesdays at 1pm Melbourne time on…
- 18th June
- 16th July
- 13th August
- 24th September
Who is this for:
- This workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with adults and have a good working knowledge of ACT or DNA-V (either model is fine) and some practice using this with clients.
- Each block of 4 sessions will count as 6 hours of face-to-face and peer supervision from a Clinical Psychologist
- Cost is $390 for 90 minutes 4 sessions over 4 months
- You may pay using credit card or paypal or invoice for your employer to pay.
- If you require an invoice for your employer to pay, please select the ‘pay by invoice’ button at the end of the booking fee. Please note there is a small fee for processing invoice payments as this requires additional administration costs.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Payment for training events can only be made via cheque, direct debit, credit card, or via PayPal.
Cancellation less than 30 days before the first session (once the block commences we cannot provide refunds): In full, less $40 Administration Fee, Credit Card/PayPal/Invoice Fees.
- Cancellation less than 14 days: 50% Refund Less Credit Card/PayPal/Invoice Fees.
- Cancellation must be in writing.