Over two days we will introduce participants to our new dynamic model for working with young people in clinics, in schools, in classrooms, and in communities. The workshop is fun and creative. We focus on getting experiential rather than talking at young people.
This two-day workshop will show you how to use experiential techniques confidently and dynamically with young people aged 12 to 24 years.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use DNA-V, the ACT and positive psychology model for young people individually and in group settings
- Developmental considerations when using these techniques
- Developmental ways of talking collaboratively with young people and creating an experiential space for behaviour change
- How to create your own exercises or incorporate other work for young people using readily available resources
- How to help young people connect mindfully to their lives______________________________________________________________________________
Duration & CPD:
- Day 1 – 9am – 430pm, Day 2 – 9am – 4pm
- Two-day workshop worth 12 specialised CPD hours
You will receive:
- An inside look at our new developmental model for young people
- A hard copy of GetOut Of Your Mind and Into Your Life for Teens
- Access to electronic materials for use with young people
- An electronic copy of the Experiential ACT Adolescent Group Program
There is no pre-requisite training, but you do need to have done some pre-reading before attending. You can download that here:
Who is this for:
- This workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with young people, including psychologists, counsellors, social workers, teachers etc.
Pricing & Payment:
- Professional — $490
- Student — $390
- You may pay using credit card or paypal or invoice for your employer to pay.
- If you require an invoice for your employer to pay, please select the ‘pay by invoice’ button at the end of the booking fee. Please note there is a small fee for processing invoice payments as this requires additional administration costs.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Payment for training events can only be made via cheque, direct debit, credit card, or via PayPal.
- If you register at the early bird rate, payment must be made within FIVE DAYS of the early bird rate finishing or you will be required to pay the full amount for the ticket.
- Cancellations more than 30 days – Refund in full, less $40 Administration Fee to cover Administration, Credit Card/PayPal/Invoice Fees.
- Cancellations less than 30 days – 50% Refund
- Cancellations less than 7 days – No refund
- Cancellation must be in writing
- Please advise any dietary requirements by emailing them to email@example.com