ACT FOR ADOLESCENTS
MELBOURNE September 3rd and 4th 2020
Brand new workshop based on the book – Your Life Your Way
Live online – Limited places
On September 1st Joseph Ciarrochi and I will release our new book, Your Life Your Way. I am thrilled to offer this new workshop after two years of writing our new DNA-V book, which is written in self-help format directly for young people to read.
This is our most exciting book yet, and this companion workshop will teach you how to use DNA-V easily and effectively.
We will get straight into working with young people with a focus on practical applications. It is suitable for people who are new to the model as well as those that have attended in the past.
The workshop will include targeted learning on specific issues, including:
- How to help young people build strong relationships,
- How to help young people with self-confidence
- What to do with anxiety and overthinking,
- How to help with low mood,
- What to do about bullying,
- ….and more
You will learn how to confidently and dynamically engage young people aged 12 to 24 years.
Duration & CPD:
- Day 1 – 9am – 430pm, Day 2 – 9am – 4pm
- Two-day workshop worth 12 specialised CPD hours
You will receive:
- A BONUS e-book copy of the new book, Your Life Your Wayonce it is released (expected September 1st).
- Electronic handouts
- Access to other electronic materials for use with young people
There is no pre-requisite training.
There will be compulsory reading before attending so that you are familiar with DNA-V. Reading will be emailed to you one month prior.
If you’re new to DNA-V, you can start learning right now:
Who is this for:
- This workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with young people, including psychologists, counsellors, social workers, teachers etc.
Pricing & Payment:
- Professional — $490
- Student — $390
- You may pay using credit card or PayPal or invoice for your employer to pay.
- If you require an invoice for your employer to pay, please select the ‘pay by invoice’ button at the end of the booking fee. Please note there is a small fee for processing invoice payments as this requires additional administration costs.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Payment for training events can only be made via direct debit, credit card, or via PayPal.
- Cancellations more than 30 days – Refund in full, less $40 administration Fee to cover costs and Credit Card/PayPal/Invoice fees.
- Cancellations less than 30 days – 50% Refund
- Cancellations less than 7 days – No refund
- Cancellation must be in writing
- Please advise any dietary requirements by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org