DNA-V: LIVE online, with break-out rooms & interactive skills-based learning
Your Life Your Way – Live online – Limited places.
This is a fabulous and fun way to learn, save money, save time and save the planet.
I’m so excited about this training, I hope you join us.
5th& 12thMarch 2021
I have just completed some new live online training in this format and it has been received as some of the best training I have ever delivered. You’ll be engaged in break-out rooms, skills practice and connection with others. It is not boring sitting listening to a computer talk at you. You’ll learn DNA-v fast, over just two days, without having to leave home. Save money and save our planet.
We now have three adolescent books and so many resources to share. Our new book, Your Life Your Way will be offered for free as part of this course. This is written in self-help format directly for young people to read.
Learn how to use ACT easily and effectively.
We will get straight into working with young people with a focus on practical applications. It is suitable for people who are new to the model as well as those that have attended in the past.
The workshop will include targeted learning on specific issues, including:
- How to help young people build strong relationships,
- How to help young people with self-confidence
- What to do with anxiety and overthinking,
- How to help with low mood,
- What to do about bullying,
- ….and more
You will learn how to confidently and dynamically engage young people aged 12 to 24 years.
This workshop is recorded and participants will have access to the recording for 30 days.
Numbers are limited. Don’t miss out.
Time Zone, Duration & Continuing Education Points:
This live online workshop will be split across two days, Friday and the following Friday. This way we can enhance your learning, manage screen time and provide a connected experience. We will continue to have experiential techniques, breakouts into small group discussions, and of course fun.
- Melbourne Australia time. Live online.
- Day 1 – 9am – 3pm (2.5-hours, 1-hour break, 2.5 hours),
- Week break.
- Day 2 – repeated
- Two-day workshop worth 10 specialised CPD hours from a clinical psychologist
You will receive:
- A BONUS e-book copy of the new book, Your Life Your Way once it is released
- Electronic handouts
- Access to other electronic materials for use with young people
There is no pre-requisite training.
There will be compulsory reading before attending so that you are familiar with DNA-V. Reading will be emailed to you one month prior.
If you’re new to DNA-V, you can start learning right now:
- Read how DNA-v fits with curricula based social and emotional learning
- Download chapter one of The Thriving Adolescent
Who is this for:
- This workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with young people, including psychologists, counsellors, social workers, teachers etc.
Pricing & Payment:
- Professional — $390
- Student — $340
- You may pay using credit card or PayPal or invoice for your employer to pay.
- If you require an invoice for your employer to pay, please select the ‘pay by invoice’ button at the end of the booking fee. Please note there is a small fee for processing invoice payments as this requires additional administration costs.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Payment for training events can only be made via direct debit, credit card, or via PayPal.
- Cancellations more than 30 days – Refund in full, less $40 administration fee to cover costs and Credit Card/PayPal/Invoice fees.
- Cancellations less than 30 days – 50% Refund
- Cancellations less than 7 days – No refund
- Cancellation must be in writing
Equipment you will need:
- To access this workshop you will need a stable internet connection and a set of smartphone, earbuds with built-in microphone. Your internet speed should be a minimum of 2mb per second UPLOAD. You can check that here at speedtest.net
What people are saying about this work….
- The Zoom meeting worked well, in fact it was probably better than being in a large room with Dr. Hayes on a stage and therefore actually more remote. Dr. Hayes felt very accessible and close. Having the ability to ask questions on the chat throughout was also a very useful tool. In a face to face presentation it can be hard to save a question for ‘question time’ but in chat the question can be more pertinent, and more anonymous, which is comforting. The break-out rooms worked really well for the exercises.
- Louise is a wonderful facilitator and her lived experience brings great warmth and wisdom to the work.
- Louise is a fabulous, engaging and very thorough presenter. Despite being online, it was easy to remain engaged thanks to the interactive mediums Louise used.
- Best online training I have done. Louise was engaging, gave sufficient breaks, allowed for participation and interaction with others. It was organised and presented well. I could listen to Louise all day! Thank you for inspiring us for further learning, and for creating a platform relevant to all in the MDT
- The success of online training comes down to the presenter, even more so that in-person training. Louise’s presenting style, including her open nature & soothing voice combined with her positive influence to hold & capture a group conversation made this training a huge success.