Peer supervision network – One day per month for 3 months. In Victoria only.
I had the pleasure this year of getting to know small groups of supervisees by working together for a full day once per month. It was such a rewarding experience I am repeating this for 2016. Each day we shared case studies, did role plays, did skills practice with observations, had our skills honed by friendly peers and learned a lot. We also shared lunch and became friends. A thoroughly rewarding day.
Please consider joining us for 3 sessions next year. A full day gives you time to settle in, to practice and to really observe skills in action. A far better way to learn the skills than in a workshop.
- The groups will cover all type of client work – adults, children and adolescents
- Amazing value $150 per day, once per month for 3 months
We will meet one day per month for three months. The peer supervision groups are designed to connect an ongoing small group of people together on a regular basis. They are great value because you get all day for the price of a typical one-hour face to face supervision session. We will do ACT case conceptualisations and supervision with your own clients, plus we will do hands on skill development with role-plays and practice. Throughout the day we will build in plenty of time to chat and have lunch together.
My hope is that we will become an intimate group who can work together, contact each other outside session, and provide ongoing skill development and peer to peer support.
- We will meet once a month at my home in Bacchus Marsh, Victoria, in a pretty setting surrounded by a lovely rose garden
- It is a 50 minute freeway drive from Melbourne CBD (you can buy your fresh fruit and veggies from the local market gardens on your way home)
- We will begin the day at 9.30am and work through until 4.30pm
- You will participate in an all-day supervision session for the price of a typical one-hour of face-to-face individual supervision.
- You will be asked to bring some audio of your own client work for supervision.
- You may be asked to bring something small to share for lunch on 1 of the 3 sessions (it won’t be a gourmet competition).
DATES – I will run two groups on the following days:
- Friday Group 1 2016 – March 18th, April 22nd, May 20th – click here to book this group
- I expect to follow this up with 3 more sessions later in the year. Dates will be decided.
- Cost is $150 per day including lunch. Payment is made by invoice 7 days prior to the first session (please ignore the paypal option saying it’s free, just click and book)
Who is this for:
- Clinical and general psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, counsellors etc, who are trained in ACT and working in either the public or private mental health system
- Each day will count as 6 hours of face-to-face and peer supervision from a clinical psychologist
Amazing value $150 per day
Numbers will be strictly limited to 10 people so act fast